Please help me decide..LPS #18

mycapturesmycaptures Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
edited December 17, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
I don't know if any of these work, so please give me feedback, good or bad. I can take it.

Taking a Moment...
232386708-M.jpg

Don't Blink
232386859-M.jpg

Speeding Bullet
232387000-M.jpg

I have a couple more but these are the ones I think are best. But, please let me know honestly. Thanks!
Shilowe, getting my masters in psychology,
photographing mommy to Rayne (5) and Quinlan (baby boy) and wife to Dave.:photo

Comments

• leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2007
    If I was to pick one of these three, I would say three. I like the contrast of the brass and plumb colors. I even get a bit of a plumb color/plumb-ing feel. That is cool, though very subliminal. I'm not completely sure whether I felt the theme in any of these--but that's me, and I only count in the eyes of the taxman.
    Growing with Dgrin

• shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2007
    Fun series. I prefer the simplicity of number 2. Good job.
  • urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2007
    oooh, I really like the abstraction of #2 and the colors in #3. I'd have a hard time deciding which one to enter if I were you! They're both refreshing and unique.
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2007
    What I saw first was your number 2 in the entry thread. I have to admit that I had not idea what it was until I saw the series in this thread, but no matter, I was intrigued by it and like #2 best of all. To try to make the image quality a bit better, though, I'd do something to get rid of the little speck that sits at 7 o'clock from the dripping drop... Even though it's part of "what's there," it's distracting and takes from the image..
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..