FS: Canon G6 & Canon 30D

PhotogiverPhotogiver Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited December 23, 2007 in House of Canon
The G6 has been used once. Canon replaced my old unit with a new one but I want a newer model. It comes with all original accessories in the box. Asking price: $400 plus shipping.

The 30D has been used for just over a year and comes with all original accessories in the box. Asking price: I'm not sure so I'll leave that up to you, just make an offer....

If you react soon enough I'll get it to you in time for Christmas.

Cheers!

Jesse

Comments

• WaynesworldphotographyWaynesworldphotography Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited December 16, 2007
    30d
    What is the condition of the 30D ? Has it been serviced and is the sensor clean ? Battery condition ? Without know much information it is very hard to make an offer. I need a 30 D and would be interested in seeing posted pics of it. You have it for sale, You make a price for your equipment and I will be glad to consider.
    Thank You
    Roger
  • PhotogiverPhotogiver Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited December 18, 2007
    What is the condition of the 30D ? Has it been serviced and is the sensor clean ? Battery condition ? Without know much information it is very hard to make an offer. I need a 30 D and would be interested in seeing posted pics of it. You have it for sale, You make a price for your equipment and I will be glad to consider.
    Thank You
    Roger

The 30D is in great working condition. It has had no need of service during its life. Before the warranty expired I dropped it off at the Canon service center for a "check-up" and "callibration" and everything was okay. The battery holds a charge as good as new, as far as I can tell. The sensor has some dust but I haven't cleaned it lately (better leave that to others) There is a small scracth on the LCD (doesn't affect viewing) and other than that, everything looks good.