Small Release, Monday Dec 17th

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited December 22, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi Folks, we made a small release tonight... the Release Notes Blog will be updated as soon as we can get it done.

* New QuickNews - we can now send news items that will appear in a new box on Customer homepages. We can send to pro only, power only, standard only; power and pro, or all users. This box is easily dismissable, and it only shows to you, not your visitors. You will also get an email if you've opted in to get emails like this, in your control panel, mail preferences setting in the Settings Tab.

News will also appear in your Control Panel, news tab.

* JT fixed an erroneous url in the "home" link in the header.

* JT made safari 1.3 work w/ Stretchy

* Shizam fixed the bug in the Card Maker where it was busted with custom domains.

* Annie updated the aboutus page, adobe uploading page, the news page, and video help page.

Comments

• davidweaverdavidweaver Registered Users Posts: 681 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2007
    Hey Andy and everyone else behind ther scenes at Smugmug, Thanks for all the new features and fixes too. It's a reaons I'll be buying a pro subscription after I finish paying my ex-wife's divorce laywer.:ivar
  • BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited December 17, 2007
    QuickNews is in response to the #1 request we heard at the party: Talk to us! We never know about new features. You leave us in the dark. You don't love us?
  • aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2007
    Baldy wrote:
    QuickNews is in response to the #1 request we heard at the party: Talk to us! We never know about new features. You leave us in the dark. You don't love us?

clap.gifclapclap.gifclap

I only know about updates because of dgrin. This helps!
  • Glory2Jesus4PhotographyGlory2Jesus4Photography Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2007
    Baldy wrote:
    I like it It is right up front and quick. the only thing I miss is like the old news and the ability to keep up on the feed back from some of it, I was waiting for the SmuMug Camera straps to come in and see when people started getting theirs so I know when to expect mine but that has diapered off the news page. Oh well I hope you were able to get more and I was not to late to ask for one. I appreciate the updates and the hard work you guys do to make SmuMug better for all of us. clap.gif
    Thanks.
    Corey
    I know my spelling and grammar are poor some times my spell check says "I got nothing
    for you" and there/ their is no grammar check yet so please forgive me Jesus did.
    My Web site:
    http://Glory2Jesus4Photography.smugmug.com/
    My blog: http://glory2jesus4photography.blogspot.com/
  • SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited December 22, 2007
    We initially ordered 5,000 straps and thought it would be way too many. After we ran out in a matter of weeks, we ordered another 10,000 straps. Apparently, it takes a while to make 10,000 straps. Who knew?

Anyways, they are coming and we will try our best to fulfill all past, current and even future orders. You'll just have to be patient.
    SmugMug Product Manager