Options

Well I was going to......

Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
edited March 12, 2005 in The Big Picture
Well I was going to do it. Finally I had got a green light to sign up for a smugmug account. Our money has been so tight that I have not been able to sign up. But the wife said last night that I could use my latest teaching check ( I teach a digital photography class once a week) to get a pro account. I was so excited. I was going to come home from work today and sit in my home office and put the whole thing together tonight. I thought about style and what images would go were most of the morning. Well being Saturday and I was working and she was not she came to have lunch with me. Well as she was pulling out of the parking lot after lunch she was in a car accident!:uhoh So now that I have a $1000 deductible to come up with very soon, that puts my site on hold once again.:cry Oh well, life keeps ya on your toes I guess. Sorry for the other wise useless thread, just wanted to vent.

Tim

P.S. She is fine no one was hurt. Both cars had to be towed. No rental on my policy either so......:dunno
www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....

Comments

• Options
    SeamusSeamus Registered Users Posts: 1,573 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2005
    Well I was going to do it. Finally I had got a green light to sign up for a smugmug account. Our money has been so tight that I have not been able to sign up. But the wife said last night that I could use my latest teaching check ( I teach a digital photography class once a week) to get a pro account. I was so excited. I was going to come home from work today and sit in my home office and put the whole thing together tonight. I thought about style and what images would go were most of the morning. Well being Saturday and I was working and she was not she came to have lunch with me. Well as she was pulling out of the parking lot after lunch she was in a car accident!:uhoh So now that I have a $1000 deductible to come up with very soon, that puts my site on hold once again.:cry Oh well, life keeps ya on your toes I guess. Sorry for the other wise useless thread, just wanted to vent.

Tim

P.S. She is fine no one was hurt. Both cars had to be towed. No rental on my policy either so......ne_nau.gif
    I'm glad to read that your wife is fine. Everything else will work out.

Shay.
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2005
    Tim...as you well know..theres no pockets in shrouds. Whatever portal each of us pass through when the time comes, we cant take anything with us. well.. actually i will try to sneak a small pocket digital & 128 card through but will no doubt be in some crap if i get caught with it.

Glad to here you wife is ok, thats all that matters.
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2005
    That's too bad, I am sorry, though your wife being OK is a plus, I guess.

My advice is that the next time you get some money, spend it immediately. I mean sign onto smugmug that moment. And don't let the greek gods know.
    Be careful of hexes. That was fast.

Usually I can keep money for a few days before someone, or something, comes along and takes it.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2005
    Bummer, Tim, sorry to hear about the ax, glad yer wide's OK. Kinda sucks to have the pro account so near, yet so far.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au