Way to easily view settings for all galleries

rschofieldrschofield Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited December 19, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I've searched this forum but have been unsuccessul in finding a way to easily display the settings for all of my galleries. I hoped that SmugBrowser might help but it doesn't fit the bill.

I have essentially three different gallery types: truly public, public but not printable and viewable only up to X-Large, and private. I'd like to be able to verify that all galleries are configured properly and fall into these types.

Does any tool exist that would allow me to do this easily? I don't really want to have to go through each gallery's settings one-by-one.

Thanks.

Dick

Comments

• SparkySparky Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2007
    I believe bulk settings in the customize gallery are what you're looking for.
  • rschofieldrschofield Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited December 19, 2007
    Thanks, Sparky. I've seen the Bulk Settings option on the Customize Gallery page but have not been able to find any documentation on what it does and how to use it without destroying all the settings that I've spent so much time on.

Dick
  • jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2007
    Sparky wrote:
    I believe bulk settings in the customize gallery are what you're looking for.

Bulk settings lets you set multiple galleries to the exact same set of all settings, but it doesn't let you view multiple galleries at once and it doesn't let you change only some settings on multiple galleries. So, I don't think it really solves his problem.

As far as I know, I haven't seen or heard of anything that will do what Dick wants. It wouldn't be too hard to build and could even be done entirely in JavaScript using the API, but I haven't seen that anyway has done so.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question