FS: Sigma 120-300 2.8

phatmanphatman Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited February 22, 2008 in House of Canon
Comes w/ leather(?) front cap and rear cap. Included is Sigma 105mm UV that
has been on since purchase. Also included is a hard 105mm front lens cap that
i found on a thread @ FM. Asking 1900.00 by money order or personal check
that will need to clear as I do not have a PP account. I have been using this lens primarily for youth sports and high school sports. I have not had the reported back/front focus difficulties w/ this particular lens. I am trying to fund a 400 2.8. Oh, sorry, the lens is a Canon mount,

Comments

• gr8imagesgr8images Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 30, 2007
    Hi I'm interested in your lens. can you tell me where you are located? I'm in NYC.

phatman wrote:
    that will need to clear as I do not have a PP account. I have been using this lens primarily for youth sports and high school sports. I have not had the reported back/front focus difficulties w/ this particular lens. I am trying to fund a 400 2.8. Oh, sorry, the lens is a Canon mount,
  • phatmanphatman Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited December 30, 2007
    gr8images wrote:
    Hi I'm interested in your lens. can you tell me where you are located? I'm in NYC.
    hi, gr8images

iandi am in the DFW area
    b
  • alvinrsalvinrs Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited February 22, 2008
    Is lens still available?
    phatman wrote:

Is the lens still avilable. I am in Irving TX.