Unknown Road, Himachal Pradesh, India

ChanderjeetChanderjeet Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
edited January 21, 2008 in Landscapes
I was riding thru the Himalayas a couple of years ago and it started to rain. So i took shelter in the small shack, which was kinda like the only one in 20 mile radius. While waiting there, i saw these people marching up to their village. They come down every day, do some odd jobs and buy their food and walk up this mountain every day. Happy still, Very Happy.

190031062_a8364bc54b.jpg

Comments

• bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2007
    I think that this is a wonderful photograph - very interesting subject matter and the weather conditions at the time the photo was taken just adds to the mood. Your brief story behind the photo and why the people are there just adds to it as well.

Thanks for sharing this and would be interested to see more from this trip for sure.
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
  • ChanderjeetChanderjeet Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited January 21, 2008
    bauerman wrote:
    I think that this is a wonderful photograph - very interesting subject matter and the weather conditions at the time the photo was taken just adds to the mood. Your brief story behind the photo and why the people are there just adds to it as well.

Thanks for sharing this and would be interested to see more from this trip for sure.

Glad you liked it. It was my bike trip and i really like this photo too. Will find more and upload a couple more soon.

~CJ