SOLD: Sigma 70-200 2.8 APO EX DG MACRO

craftgirlcraftgirl Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
edited December 30, 2007 in House of Canon
THE LENS HAS BEEN SOLD! THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Hey everybody, I am new to the forum but a long time smugmugger. I havent sold a lot but have done some transactions over at POTN and have 100% buyer feedback on Ebay....

I have a practically brand new Sigma 70-200 2.8 for Canon. It's just an awesome lens but I am in desparate need to up grade my camera body, so I have to let it go...This lens is immaculate and will come to you just like it came to me from Sigma4less.com 4 months ago. I have a Hoya UV FILTER that I bought with it that has been on it since day one. Im just gonna throw it in the box for you. Perfect box, all paper work including the warranty card, nice strapped carrying case, hood, tripod collar and both caps.

I paid $750.00USD and would like to get $700.00USD for it. I only used it for 3 Nascar races and a few shots of my kids. I baby my gear and you would be hard pressed to tell it was used. I will cover shipping/ins. in the conus and prefer paypal (you pay the 3% fee). For photo examples see my Nascar 2007 gallery linked in my siggy. 90% of the shots posted were taken with this lens....It will be a sad day at the post office!:cry

pm me if you like or email craftgirl73@aol.com for quicker response.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1174_1_1.jpg

IMG_1163_1_1.jpg
Tracy :rofl
Canon Stuff
www.craftgirlcreations.smugmug.com

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 19, 2007
    craftgirl wrote:
    I have a Hoya polarizer that I bought with it that has been on it since day one. Im just gonna throw it in the box for you.
    Hi Tracy - Don't mean to second guess you, but that filter pictured in your photo above is either some revolutionary new polarizer that is nearly optically clear, or you have accidentally called a UV filter (~$15) a polarizer (~$100 for that size).

Can you confirm?

thanks!
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• craftgirlcraftgirl Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Hi Tracy - Don't mean to second guess you, but that filter pictured in your photo above is either some revolutionary new polarizer that is nearly optically clear, or you have accidentally called a UV filter (~$15) a polarizer (~$100 for that size).

Can you confirm?

thanks!

uh, oops...its just a uv filter, and actually now that i look at the box, its the wrong one...the Hoya filter has a nice plastic case like box. It was 6am, I wasnt quite awake yet.

Im sorry if I caused any confusion there. Thank you so much for pointing out my equipment vocabulary mistake. :uhoh
    Canon Stuff
    edited December 20, 2007
    price drop to 675.00USD. any takers?????? :D
    Canon Stuff
    edited December 22, 2007
    price drop to $650.00...
    Canon Stuff
    edited December 24, 2007
    Hey all, just a note to say that I am now selling the lens for 650.00 SHIPPED AND PAYPALED! You cant beat this deal. You will be getting a brand new barely used lens for 100.00 off the cheapest price found on the internet including shipping and paypal. I can ship today and you would have it by the end of the week! Let me know. Email is best as I can check it at work.... craftgirl73@aol.com

Best wishes! Happy Holidays!
    Canon Stuff
    edited December 26, 2007
    Still seeking a good home! Please someone love me. I am house trained and do as I am told. I dont bite and am good with small children. I even have a garantee...if I am not all my current mom says I am, you have 5 days to send me back for a refund (if you pay return shipping).....
    Canon Stuff
  • YATYAT Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited December 26, 2007
    Well, I'd been looking at these lenses (and had noted yours for sale) but over Christmas I went and got a gift that is not house-trained, does bark, does bite, and has no guarantees - yup, that's right, I came home with a dog. She's a 12 week old rescue with a face you can't say 'no' to, so I guess my photography hobby (and needing a new lens) will have to go on hold :( Darn it, but if I had your lens, I could take such cute pictures of her though! ;)

craftgirl wrote:
    Still seeking a good home! Please someone love me. I am house trained and do as I am told. I dont bite and am good with small children. I even have a garantee...if I am not all my current mom says I am, you have 5 days to send me back for a refund (if you pay return shipping).....
    edited December 27, 2007
    YAT wrote:
    Well, I'd been looking at these lenses (and had noted yours for sale) but over Christmas I went and got a gift that is not house-trained, does bark, does bite, and has no guarantees - yup, that's right, I came home with a dog. She's a 12 week old rescue with a face you can't say 'no' to, so I guess my photography hobby (and needing a new lens) will have to go on hold :( Darn it, but if I had your lens, I could take such cute pictures of her though! ;)

lol, Yat....Them kind of gifts is pretty fun too! Well, It's not gone yet...Not too many inquiries either. I think the holidays wiped everybody out of Moolah. But that's ok. I am looking to sell quickly but I am also a patient person. It just stinks that I'm keeping it in the box. With my luck, if I take it out, I do something stupid now that I want to sell it....lol. So it is tucked away safe and sound, waiting, wishing, wanting.....
    Canon Stuff
  • YATYAT Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited December 27, 2007
    Well, maybe I'll win the lottery (haha, since I've never played!). I seriously want that lens as I really really need a f2.8 zoom and will never be able to afford (or rationalize the expense) of getting the Canon version.

Meanwhile, here's the best I could do this overcast morning with my 100-300 and new wiggly puppy

Pup1207a.jpg
    craftgirl wrote:
    lol, Yat....Them kind of gifts is pretty fun too! Well, It's not gone yet...Not too many inquiries either. I think the holidays wiped everybody out of Moolah. But that's ok. I am looking to sell quickly but I am also a patient person. It just stinks that I'm keeping it in the box. With my luck, if I take it out, I do something stupid now that I want to sell it....lol. So it is tucked away safe and sound, waiting, wishing, wanting.....
    edited December 27, 2007
    Oh how sweet! You are so lucky!
    Canon Stuff
    edited December 30, 2007
    The lens has been sold! it has a great new home with Steve and I know he/she will be well taken care of and loved very much!
    Canon Stuff