Missing Thumbnails

afarberafarber Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
edited December 20, 2007 in SmugMug Support
So, I used the mac uploader (latest version) to upload 401 photos to this gallery: http://afarber.smugmug.com/gallery/4013566 (it's private, but I think you can see it if I link to it).

Now, all the photos seem to have made it, but there are several without thumbnails. Is there anything I can do to fix this short of deleting those and reuploading. I fear that will be a chore in organization to make sure all the correct images get reuploaded.

The first examples of missing thumbnails are on page 2 of the gallery.

Thanks for any help!

Adam

Comments

• SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited December 20, 2007
    Sorry, I believe the thumbnail thing was just a server problem we had this morning. It hopefully will be straightened out soon.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • afarberafarber Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2007
    Meaning I will or will not have to reupload? Thanks for the speedy response!
    Sheaf wrote:
    Sorry, I believe the thumbnail thing was just a server problem we had this morning. It hopefully will be straightened out soon.
  • SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited December 20, 2007
    afarber wrote:
    Meaning I will or will not have to reupload? Thanks for the speedy response!

Nope. You shouldn't have to reupload.

Incidentally, this is only occurring on a small number of photos and only once in a while (if you refresh a page multiple times, most of the time the thumbs will appear normally).
    SmugMug Product Manager