KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
edited March 13, 2005 in Holy Macro
17383082-L.jpg

Playing with my new flash.

Comments

• Options
    Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2005
    Hey I really like this. I have one of these sitting on my desk as well and never thought of it as a subject.

thumb.gifthumb.gif

Tim
    www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2005
    Hey I really like this. I have one of these sitting on my desk as well and never thought of it as a subject.

thumb.gifthumb.gif

Tim
    Thanks. Give it a shot, I'm interested in seeing your take.
  • Options
    BridgeCityBridgeCity Registered Users Posts: 338 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2005
    Wow... I need to get me one of those! Great shot with some great color! I need to expand my subject base with my Macro lens. You always seem to come up with great shots of things that I wouldnt think to photo!

Keep it up thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2005
    BridgeCity wrote:
    Wow... I need to get me one of those! Great shot with some great color! I need to expand my subject base with my Macro lens. You always seem to come up with great shots of things that I wouldnt think to photo!

Keep it up thumb.gif
    thanks for the kind words. I'm very interested in color and playing with it. While I love B&W and you actually get more detail with it, our eyes are set to be more adept at viewing color. So I like to get down to the smaller essence of it, close up. Needless to say I was big into Seurat and othe pointalists when reading about art many moons ago.