Options

Silly little window

HarlanBearHarlanBear Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
edited January 6, 2008 in Digital Darkroom
All of a sudden, when I press on Control, Alt, or Shift key I get a little window showing "Ctrl", "Alt", etc. When I release the key the little window goes away. Somewhat annoying and want to get rid of it. I'm running Vista. If I reboot, this little function stops, but really ...

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2007
    Control panel>Ease of Access Center>Make the Computer Easier to See.

Start there. If that doesn't fix it. Just back up into the Ease of Access canter.

Cheers,
    -Jon
  • Options
    edited December 26, 2007
    Thanks, Jon.

But I have no idea which radio button or box needs to be checked to find the pop-up window. Do you have any idea?
  • Options
    edited January 6, 2008
    I still haven't figured out how to get rid of the little window that appears when I press Control, Alt and Shift. Here is a screenshot showing the little window and I'm hoping someone can give me specific instructions on how to get rid of it. It does disappear if I reboot. PC with Vista system.

Thanks.

240404544-S.jpg
  • Options
    cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2008
    HarlanBear wrote:
    Thanks, Jon.

But I have no idea which radio button or box needs to be checked to find the pop-up window. Do you have any idea?

Uncheck them all. In fact, since I dont need any of the ease of access features, I turned most all of them off. These are really for those with poor eyesight.
  • Options
    edited January 6, 2008
    Thanks, cmason, I unchecked all the buttons and rebooted. So far, so good, but rebooting fixed the issue for a time, so we'll see.