need some help with a setting in my URL please

gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
edited December 21, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I need something changed in my URL & i just cant seem to be able to do it..a few others have tried & couldnt but its a setting that should be able to be changed.

Sorry...no offence but i will need to know you from this board as i will need to give you my URL password for you to get into it so only someone that is up on this stuff & that i know from d/grin please.

Tks gus

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2007
    Gus just write our help desk, put ATTN: Doc in the subject line. That's Doc Walker, and he's our CNAME and domain expert. He'll sort you out.

Change your password, and email him the details. He'll be back to you during east coast hours on Saturday (you'll be asleep...).

thumb.gif
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2007
    Andy wrote:

Change your password,

thumb.gif

ta..bbbut

Why would i want to change my password...i have to give it so whomever can get in there headscratch.gif
    edited December 21, 2007
    gus wrote:
    ta..bbbut

Why would i want to change my password...i have to give it so whomever can get in there headscratch.gif
    change it to something temporary - then when we're done you can change it back - we don't want your regular password to yourdomain host.

We don't need your Smug password thumb.gif
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    change it to something temporary - then when we're done you can change it back - we don't want your regular password to yourdomain host.

I dont think i am in any danger with someone at SM knowing my URL passwrd mate
    Andy wrote:
    We don't need your Smug password thumb.gif

...why would i send them that ? This has nothing to do with SM...its a URL site.headscratch.gif
    edited December 21, 2007
    gus wrote:
    I dont think i am in any danger with someone at SM knowing my URL passwrd mate

...why would i send them that ? This has nothing to do with SM...its a URL site.headscratch.gif
    Ok just email attn: Doc and he'll sort you out I promise :D