Like a "Bridge" over troubled waters...

xendless xurbiaxendless xurbia Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited December 26, 2007 in Finishing School
Yep! I'm having Bridge issues. I'm not sure if I did anything to Bridge CS3 in the settings or preferences, but for some reason or another, all the jpeg's that I view in Bridge CS3 have a very cool look to them, almost all blue, and very high contrast. I've looked through all the menus, and nothing looks out of ordinary. Also, when I right click a jpeg and choose "open in camera raw", the image opens, but takes on that cool, high contrast look.

Just for comparisons sake, when I open the folder where my jpegs are located, using windows explorer, the images look normal. Same when I open them in Photoshop.

I think Bridge is corrupt, or I'm missing something here.

I'm really confused. Has anyone experienced something like this? :scratch

Comments

• xendless xurbiaxendless xurbia Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited December 22, 2007
    Nothing? :(
  • RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2007
    Nothing? :(
    Hold down Control+Alt+Shift immediately after you start Adobe Bridge to reset the preferences, purge the central cache and reset the default workspace. Damaged preferences or workspaces can cause unexpected behavior in Adobe Bridge. Purging the central cache can fix display issues for thumbnail previews in the Bridge.
    edited December 22, 2007
    RogersDA wrote:
    Hold down Control+Alt+Shift immediately after you start Adobe Bridge to reset the preferences, purge the central cache and reset the default workspace. Damaged preferences or workspaces can cause unexpected behavior in Adobe Bridge. Purging the central cache can fix display issues for thumbnail previews in the Bridge.

Thanks, I'll give it a go when I get home tonight.bowdown.gif
    edited December 23, 2007
    It didn't work. But what did work was going in to Camera RAW and resetting the defaults...which I never touched in the first place. weird...
  • SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2007
    Launch Br.
    Goto Preferences (ctrl + k) or (cmd + k)
    Select Cache.
    Select, Purge Chache.

How does it look then?
  • amnesiacamnesiac Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited December 23, 2007
    P.S. Great screen name. Did you get the discbox?
    edited December 25, 2007
    SloYerRoll wrote:
    Launch Br.
    Goto Preferences (ctrl + k) or (cmd + k)
    Select Cache.
    Select, Purge Chache.

How does it look then?

Well I forgot to mention in the above reply that resetting the defaults in Camera RAW fixed the issue. It wasn't a Bridge issue afterall. And what I find strangest, is that I never touched anything in Camera RAW.

Amnesiac - No I haven't bought the boxed set yet. I just purchased the music off their site. :P Can't wait to see them on tour.
  • amnesiacamnesiac Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited December 26, 2007
    Cool. I can't wait either, although will probably have to travel to see them. Make sure you also find a download for the bonus CD, too. thumb.gif