This is the first LPS ever...........

kp-pixkp-pix Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
edited December 23, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
that I have not had ONE ounce of an idea :rofl anyone else in the same boat???

I have had a few fleeting nahhhhhhhhh's and that's it. If it is all to do with the season, kudo's to those submitting as I am an empty creative vessel :huh:rofl

Comments

• HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2007
    Though I'm straight through the earth from you, I'm simultaneously right there next to you! And with less than 17 hours to go, I'm sitting here in the den watching a movie, coffee to the left, Christmas tree to the right.

Takin' a walk in the rain in a little while in which something's gotta give!
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • DalantechDalantech Registered Users Posts: 1,519 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2007
    I thought I wasn't going to have an entry for this one. The delay circuit that I ordered before this cycle started came in the mail but the remote cord for my camera didn't. So I found another way to do the shot that I wanted but I'm not spilling the beans on it until after the judging is over :D
    My SmugMug Gallery

Looking for tips on macro photography? Check out my Blog: No Cropping Zone.
  • kp-pixkp-pix Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2007
    Hearin' ya Hoofclix!! Looked at the lights, thought about shutter speed, just nothing is touching me this time round. Perhaps just a style thing too. Even though I blur with thought lol and even without thought at times rolleyes1.gifD I don't do the seconds thing much these days, and I sure don't shoot high speed objects either.

Maybe something will come. We have rain tomorrow, might walk in that too, see if anything a part from my cellulite shakes!

Dalantech - your shot rocks. I really like it. Good luck with it thumb.gif
  • DalantechDalantech Registered Users Posts: 1,519 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2007
    kp-pix wrote:
    Dalantech - your shot rocks. I really like it. Good luck with it thumb.gif

My SmugMug Gallery

Looking for tips on macro photography? Check out my Blog: No Cropping Zone.
  • DrDavidDrDavid Registered Users Posts: 1,292 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2007
    It took me a while to get an idea for this one; it's a hard concept to show seconds or milliseconds in a photo.. But, I think I have a good one entered now. :ivar
  • OzoneOzone Registered Users Posts: 74 Big grins
    edited December 23, 2007
    LPS 18 entry
    I finally figured out what to do with a match.... light something!!!! Yeah, took a while to get it thru this dense matter, but no matter. The exposure time went up by a factor of 128,000 over the photo I had originally put in, but I hardly felt it at all!! rolleyes1.gif

Y'all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Ozone
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2007
    Yeah KP, I had an idea, was working on it, and now I see another entry posted that is similar to what I was working on....So I'm thinking of posting, or not, cuz I don't want anyone thinking I'm a "copy cat" even though that is not the case...Laughing.gif

So trying to come up with something else, if all else fails, then I'll just post what I was going to post...and let the mega pixels fall where they may..ha ha
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2007
    Tentacion wrote:
    Yeah KP, I had an idea, was working on it, and now I see another entry posted that is similar to what I was working on....So I'm thinking of posting, or not, cuz I don't want anyone thinking I'm a "copy cat" even though that is not the case...Laughing.gif

So trying to come up with something else, if all else fails, then I'll just post what I was going to post...and let the mega pixels fall where they may..ha ha

Go for your original!!
    Growing with Dgrin

• TPBinKCTPBinKC Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2007
    Tentacion wrote:

Post it!!
  • kp-pixkp-pix Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2007
    Yeah post it anyway, Tentacion. It is normal to share the same idea and not copying. Bit hard to re-invent the wheel with photography in reality.

Well, I tried some things and didn't like them. Just not finding the confines of this abode good composition for this theme at all!!! I refused to do Christmas lights, cars, stars and candles rolleyes1.gifso out this round too!:ivar I'm glad some people did water drops as I LOVE water drops. Never tried it and must one day!
  • NanaMoNanaMo Registered Users Posts: 189 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2007
    15524779-Ti.gif

Goferit!!! After I posted mine I went back and saw someone had entered something similar...ne_nau.gif....but I am still happy that I entered it and am pleased with the picture.

15524779-Ti.gif with everyone who wrote how tough this LPS was this time!!! This was the epitome of CHALLANGE. rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifCongratulations to all who entered!

Now go and have some Christmas Egg Nog!!

Merry Christmas all and Happy New Year and to all a good night!!!!!!!