Options

SOLD: Canon 1Ds Mark II

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited March 13, 2005 in Flea Market
The condition of this camera is mint. Fewer than 2000 shutter actuations. It's 3 months old... purchased new in late December, 2004, from a US retailer with US warranty. There are no scuffs, dents or scratches on this camera. I've had screen protection on the rear and top LCDs since opening the box for the first time. Comes with all pieces and parts from the original Canon box - cables, charger, software CDs, manuals, battery, body cap, strap, warranty card (blank), original box, etc. etc.

The camera is in perfect working condition. It performs flawlessly. There is nothing wrong with it anywhere. I've had zero technical problems with the camera. Firmware version 1.0.3.

[marker]Priced to sell fast at $7000 USD[/marker], and you pay insured, trackable shipping by major carrier. I'll ship anywhere that UPS, Fedex, or USPS will ship to (int'l buyers welcome!) This is your chance to get the camera you've been wanting at a super price, from a photographer you can trust.

Payment: Bank Check, money order or Paypal. If Paypal, we split fees (your portion approx $85 USD). I will ship upon clearance of funds.

Why should you buy from me? My gear is extremely well-cared for, and in the condition advertised - no surprises here! I've got a perfect buy&sell transaction record here on dgrin, and 100% positive feedback on ebay, username is andy99999andy. You can buy with confidence, I can supply any number of business references.

Comments

• Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2005
    andy wrote:
    The condition of this camera is mint. Fewer than 2000 shutter actuations. It's 3 months old... purchased new in late December, 2004, from a US retailer with US warranty. There are no scuffs, dents or scratches on this camera. I've had screen protection on the rear and top LCDs since opening the box for the first time. Comes with all pieces and parts from the original Canon box - cables, charger, software CDs, manuals, battery, body cap, strap, warranty card (blank), original box, etc. etc.

The camera is in perfect working condition. It performs flawlessly. There is nothing wrong with it anywhere. I've had zero technical problems with the camera. Firmware version 1.0.3.

[marker]Priced to sell fast at $7000 USD[/marker], and you pay insured, trackable shipping by major carrier. I'll ship anywhere that UPS, Fedex, or USPS will ship to (int'l buyers welcome!) This is your chance to get the camera you've been wanting at a super price, from a photographer you can trust.

Payment: Bank Check, money order or Paypal. If Paypal, we split fees (your portion approx $85 USD). I will ship upon clearance of funds.

Why should you buy from me? My gear is extremely well-cared for, and in the condition advertised - no surprises here! I've got a perfect buy&sell transaction record here on dgrin, and 100% positive feedback on ebay, username is andy99999andy. You can buy with confidence, I can supply any number of business references.
    Andy,

You have the camera most of us can only dream about, and you have the skill and talent to use this wonderfull piece of equipment. Soo this post begs the question.....WHY?

Sam
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2005
    Sam wrote:
    Andy,

You have the camera most of us can only dream about, and you have the skill and talent to use this wonderfull piece of equipment. Soo this post begs the question.....WHY?

Sam

it's not the camera :D stay tuned, i'll make a post up.
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2005
    camera is *sold* to a dgrinner!

thank you, dgrin.
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2005
    Sam wrote:
    Andy,

Sam

answer here
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2005
    A $7,000 piece of gear sold in 31 minutes. :eek1
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2005
    wxwax wrote:

isn't it great? i'm so glad i sold it here on dgrin. thumb.gif

beats paying ebay fees anyday of the week, and it's fun knowing the person who's getting the gear!
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2005
    rule of thumb for buying gear
    wxwax wrote:

check the dgrin flea market *before* you go to b&h lol3.gif you never know what i'm parting with next!
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2005
    andy wrote:
    check the dgrin flea market *before* you go to b&h lol3.gif you never know what i'm parting with next!
    400 f2.8 IS for $1,000? ear.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2005
    wxwax wrote:
    400 f2.8 IS for $1,000? ear.gif

:lynn

sid, you know darn well that's way bmfl!
    (beyond my focal length lol3.gif)

heck, gimme some credit though, i did just buy a 1.4x for my 70-200 so i'm into the 300mm range now :D
  • Options
    luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2005
    Holy cow! I wanted that camera! Whatever happened to "Not Blody Likely"? :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2005
    by the way, sam ...
    Sam wrote:
    Andy,

Sam

thanks ever so much for the wonderful words - it means a lot to me, and i'm really grateful to you for your compliment.

the funny thing is, i have now experienced every camera that canon sells currently, and i just need to say it again:

it's not the camera lol3.gif

funny thing, many of my most sold shots (making me the most $$) have been taken with a sony f828, and a canon rebel.

again, thanks for the kind words, you made my day.
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2005
    luckyrwe wrote:
    Holy cow! I wanted that camera! Whatever happened to "Not Blody Likely"? :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

so, set your alarm early next sunday morning, you never know what's going to fly offa my shelves lol3.gif