I so Feel Like a DITZZZZ

TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
edited December 29, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Ok Ok...I totally feel like a DUMBBELL!! You know I read the deadline date...and for some reason...my mind read Monday 12.01am (TONIGHT)...WhY I read it this way, I have no idea why, maybe I'm too overwhemed over here, I mean I have been in this contest since the beginning for the most part...OH MY God.....I can't even believe I did this...

When I saw the LPS18 unofficial thread, I was gonna leave a note...Why are you posting this, the round isn't over yet....:rofl :rofl :rofl

I thought everyone could use a good laugh over my dizziness...so that is why I posted the reason "WHY" I didn't post my entry...

Hmmmm...time for me to get the Blonde Trophy back from Felicia now...l:D :D :rofl :rofl

Oh, have a SAFE and Happy holiday EVERYONE!!

Huggles
Donna
You're only as good as your next photo....
One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote

Comments

• TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2007
    rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifWow, with only a few days remaining in the year, you may have just come from behind to take the 2007 Blond of the Year award bowdown.gif

I'm dieing - not that I don't feel bad - but I always thought it would be me doing something like that. LMAO

BTW, mark your calendar - Christmas is tomorrow. I hate for you to show to the big event a day late! ROFL

Don't feel bad, I just waited in line for an hour to give blood only to get turned away because I didn't bring a picture ID with me. I live across the street from the Y so now I have to go through the line again!!!! clap.gif

Thanks for the comedic relief this morning... even if it was to your chagrin.
  • lynnesitelynnesite Registered Users Posts: 747 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2007
    So sorry, Donna, I've certainly done that, no blonde here.

Travis, I've done the wait thing only to be turned down for blood pressure that was too low. Grrrr. Once they let me think about things, I got mad about something that had happened in traffic and it got high enough to donate. The worst part is they don't *start* by taking blood pressure, it's the last thing after all that screening stuff, so time has already been invested.
  • TPBinKCTPBinKC Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2007
    Could you post your photo anyway? I would like to see what you were able to do.
  • SunsetSailorSunsetSailor Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited December 24, 2007
    I Looked for Your Entry and was Disappointed
    So yeah, show it to us anyway! I thought you might be experiencing "contest burnout" cause I certainly was thinking of sitting this one out in hopes of getting a second wind, a new perspective or some personal insight.rolleyes1.gif
    Laura
    [FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif] The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer. ~Author Unknown

Olympus EVolt 500
    [/FONT]
    http://sunsetsailor.smugmug.com
  • VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2007
    Come on, Donna... Let's see your shotmwink.gif You can't make a big deal over thinking the contest ends Monday night instead of Sunday without showing us the goods!!!:D Show the Shot!!!!wings.gifbarb

Winston
  • pyrypyry Registered Users Posts: 1,733 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2007
    Give us the shot or stick it into the new round :D
    Creativity's hard.

http://pyryekholm.kuvat.fi/
  • SunsetSailorSunsetSailor Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited December 29, 2007
    Mistakes
    Donna, I too have misread important information. Read it, had it set in my mind it was just so. Made my preparations to meet the deadline.....
    and I missed my flight.
    Laura
    [FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif] The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer. ~Author Unknown

Olympus EVolt 500
    [/FONT]
    http://sunsetsailor.smugmug.com