About a minute outside the San Diego Airport

aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
edited December 24, 2007 in Landscapes
The Californian sunset was exceptionally even by my standards when I saw it from my airplane window, but I though it would too late to capture anything by the time my plane landed. I was so wrong…

235622333-L-1.jpg

<o:p> </o:p><o:p></o:p>
My sister and mom made a stop to humor my photo habit. They are truly amazing. :lust The sun had already set by the time they picked me up from the airport and they kept asking over and over again if I wanted to make a stop to shoot as we were trying to get out of the airport. I was very reluctant to do so since the light was mostly gone, my camera was in my bag, and my tripod was in two pieces inside my suitcase!! I finally agreed because I remembered that I always lament that I miss this scene whenever I arrive/leave <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">San Diego</st1:place></st1:city>.

So... they found a turnoff near the water and illegally parked while I quickly grabbed my gear!

I still need to get a good one of the downtown skyline. Maybe next visit... <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">San Diego</st1:place></st1:city> is just beautiful!

Comments