Silhouette sunset

JetJet Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
edited December 28, 2007 in Landscapes
Merry Christmas to everyone!
Took this pic few weeks back when I was walking along the beach... although you cant tell because the sun sets over the land :)
45a.jpg
Jethro :D
My Blog
Jethro Kingston Photography
Use this coupon code to get $5 off when joining smugmug: eO3NU7AM85scE

Comments

• JetJet Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2007
    If you have any feedback it would be nice, as I want to increase the quality of my shots (don't we all) and that would help. Thanks thumb.gif
    Jethro :D
    My Blog
    Jethro Kingston Photography
    Use this coupon code to get $5 off when joining smugmug: eO3NU7AM85scE
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2007
    Hi Jet, thanks for sharing a sunset in Oz! In a community this size, response rates can go up and down. There are way more guests and lurkers on here that can't or don't comment but read, so never fret. thumb.gif

I love the clouds in your shot, and the light is beautiful. I would look at your scenes before you hit the shutter and think about what it is that draws your attention. Is it the tree? The texture in the sky? Reflections of the light on something? And whatever it is, try to showcase it. If the silhouette is what you're after, fill the frame with it, etc.

Easier said than done, I know. You tend to hear "Crop closer" or "Get there 30 minutes earlier" more often... which can also be good advice. lol3.gif