Options

Go Utah State

wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
edited March 15, 2005 in Sports
Ok I dont have any photos, but when I was at the gym today while I was working out I was watching sportscenter (best invention ever, tvs on each cardio machine)
Anyways I saw that UTAH STATE was going to the big dance.

I cant remeber who it was, it was someone who had a brother on the team, that has been taking some photos, but welcome to March Madness!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited March 14, 2005
    They're gonna have a tough 1st game Karen :uhoh They play Arizona, who has a very good team. But, since Arizona is in the Pac 10 and a rival of both Cal and Stanford, I'm rootin for the Aggies too thumb.gifthumb.gif

So did ya score any tickets/passes to the games at Storr?

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited March 14, 2005
    They're gonna have a tough 1st game Karen :uhoh They play Arizona, who has a very good team. But, since Arizona is in the Pac 10 and a rival of both Cal and Stanford, I'm rootin for the Aggies too thumb.gifthumb.gif

So did ya score any tickets/passes to the games at Storr?

Steve
    Naw I am going to cover the Hockey East tourment at the Fleet, I think I got some of my BEST available light photos of the year there. (for the beanpot games). (and with 2 lax games sandwiched inbetween).
    So this week looks like, men's lax on tuesday n albany. 2 Hockey Semi game at the fleet on friday, drive back to amherst for 2 lax games, then back for the Hockey East final game saturday day night.

Except my 20d is flipping out. So maybe I need to by a mark II before friday ne_nau.gif ( I kind of have the money, ish)
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited March 14, 2005
    Good luck with the Hockey and Lacrosse, I'll be looking forward to your results :):

Sounds like you are really busy. Another good excuse (as if you needed more excuses) to pick up a 1D Mk II clap.gifclap.gif That would be awesome! While some folks may not think there's much difference between 5fps and 8fps, we know better rolleyes1.gif

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited March 14, 2005
    Good luck with the Hockey and Lacrosse, I'll be looking forward to your results :):

Sounds like you are really busy. Another good excuse (as if you needed more excuses) to pick up a 1D Mk II clap.gifclap.gif That would be awesome! While some folks may not think there's much difference between 5fps and 8fps, we know better rolleyes1.gif

Steve
    well then I also have two bodies and I could do remotes. But if I wasnt doing sports I wouldnt see the reason to care bout the faster camera either. Plus I like to walk around wiht my camera alot and I cant see the mark II as a good, "hmm going to boston today to walk around", sort of a camera, its more like "hey hit me with a pipe cause i must have expensive things in my bag" sort of camera.

Still toying with the idea though.
  • Options
    blackwaterstudioblackwaterstudio Registered Users Posts: 779 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2005
    all I gotz to say is GO UNC :)
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 14, 2005
    winger wrote:
    well then I also have two bodies and I could do remotes. But if I wasnt doing sports I wouldnt see the reason to care bout the faster camera either. Plus I like to walk around wiht my camera alot and I cant see the mark II as a good, "hmm going to boston today to walk around", sort of a camera, its more like "hey hit me with a pipe cause i must have expensive things in my bag" sort of camera.

Still toying with the idea though.
    Buy a mkII and you're gonna have to start taking me out to lunch. money bags. umph.gif

what up with the 20D? talk to me.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    gregneilgregneil Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2005
    Go Aggies! Thanks for the cheer of support Winger and Steve. My brother is pretty excited to be playing one of the elite teams in the country. I've been watching Utah State all year, and if they play their game and don't let Arizona rattle them with their quickness and athleticism, they have a chance to keep it close and maybe sneak out of there with a victory. I went to the games in Anaheim at the Big West tournament, but didn't take any pictures. I was shaking so much from being nervous nothing would have turned out anyway. March Madness is the best holiday of the year.
    There's a thin line between genius and stupid.