Options

Basic question

USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
edited March 14, 2005 in SmugMug Support
How is this done?
I see some threads that say "click here" or it might say "link" and you click it takes you to the web sight.
I tried to figure it out but no luck:dunno

Thanks
Fred

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2005
    USAIR wrote:
    How is this done?
    I see some threads that say "click here" or it might say "link" and you click it takes you to the web sight.
    I tried to figure it out but no luckne_nau.gif
    I figured this out just recently how to do it probably.
    1. Write the words you want to make clickable.
    2. Mark them with the mouse
    3. click on the "insert-link"-icon indicated in the image:
    17482448-L.gif

4.A dialogbox pops up where you can insert your link-address (you get the link from your browser address-bar by marking it with the mouse and then copying it to the clipboard with a right-mouse-click)

That should do it! If you've got further questions, just ask. I tend to always forget some steps that I'm used to, but others are not. rolleyes1.gif

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2005
    Sebastian
    Thank you
    Wow that was fast
    I will give it a try

My Homepage

Cool it works

Thanks again
    Fred
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2005
    USAIR wrote:
    Thank you
    Wow that was fast
    I will give it a try

My Homepage

Cool it works
    Glad it worked for you. I just had a short glimpse at the mainpage of your homepage. The gallery thumbnails promise some very nice photos and I like the panorama you used at the bottom. I hope I'll find some time to clean up my own page. Sadly I don't have anymore time to check your galleries.

I also shoot with the Sony 717 and it's always interesting what others do with your own camera.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2005
    Sebastian
    Checked out your galleries
    Cool stuff there
    I really like the daily photo galleries clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
    That 717 is one great camera
    I also have a canon 20d now also(I have to put that on the homepage)

Thanks
    Fred
  • Options
    edited March 14, 2005
    USAIR wrote:
    Checked out your galleries
    Cool stuff there
    I really like the daily photo galleries clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
    That 717 is one great camera
    I also have a canon 20d now also(I have to put that on the homepage)
    Thanks for stopping by! Yeah, the dailies are almost the only thing that gets updated regulary, but it's sometimes hard to keep up every day...especially when you're stuck in your room all day long.

I also visited some galleries of yours today. Great stuff, I like your season galleries and the panoramas very much. The night-panos are outstanding. I have to try this at the right place for myself. I already did 3 360° panos, but more for testing. The one mining region pano I really like, you can check it out if you want. Don't forget to switch to original view, it's the only view in which 360° panos make sense. mwink.gif

How did you stitch your panos? I used different programs, like panorama factory. Best results I got with panorama studio (availiable in german only), but I haven't registered it yet.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited March 14, 2005
    Thanks for stopping by! Yeah, the dailies are almost the only thing that gets updated regulary, but it's sometimes hard to keep up every day...especially when you're stuck in your room all day long.

I also visited some galleries of yours today. Great stuff, I like your season galleries and the panoramas very much. The night-panos are outstanding. I have to try this at the right place for myself. I already did 3 360° panos, but more for testing. The one mining region pano I really like, you can check it out if you want. Don't forget to switch to original view, it's the only view in which 360° panos make sense. mwink.gif

How did you stitch your panos? I used different programs, like panorama factory. Best results I got with panorama studio (availiable in german only), but I haven't registered it yet.
    Yes I did check out your panos outstanding
    I use Photoshop CS and just do it by hand takes longer but I don't do too many.
    I bilt a L bracket for the 717 for panos and it works really nice.
    Something like this one click here

See you
    Fred