SOLD: Canon 28-135 IS lens - $Reduced

chusochuso Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
edited January 8, 2008 in House of Canon
I got a brand new (still in original wrap and un-opened) Canon 28-135 IS lens that I got from the 30D kit that I just bought from Circuit City.
I don't need this focal range, so this lens is up for sale.

Price: $320.00 shipped and insured. Paypal please add 3%. USPS Money order accepted. US continent only
I haven't been selling on DGrin, but i have had great feedback on FM's Buy&sell forum (search for "chuso")

I don't have pictures of the lens right now, but if you need to see a picture of brand new 28-135 IS lens, wrapped in its original bag, let me know :D

Thanks,

Comments

• chusochuso Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited December 29, 2007
    Price reduced to $320.00 shipped and insured.
    chuso wrote:
    I got a brand new (still in original wrap and un-opened) Canon 28-135 IS lens that I got from the 30D kit that I just bought from Circuit City.
    I don't need this focal range, so this lens is up for sale.

Price: $320.00 shipped and insured. Paypal please add 3%. USPS Money order accepted. US continent only
    I haven't been selling on DGrin, but i have had great feedback on FM's Buy&sell forum (search for "chuso")

I don't have pictures of the lens right now, but if you need to see a picture of brand new 28-135 IS lens, wrapped in its original bag, let me know :D

Thanks,
  • jwong766jwong766 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited January 8, 2008
    Chuso. Thanks for the lens. I was pleasantly surprised how quickly it got to my front door.