clarify what STATs mean

waldhaus1waldhaus1 Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
edited January 1, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that I don't really understand what the various measures reported under STATs mean. I have been unable to get there with the help so I'll ask here rather than forever remaining ignorant.
First in shared STATS it lists individual invitees and indicates for each read and clicked for each. If both are zero, that seems simple - they didn't go to smugmug. But if read is zero, and clicked and clicked is one or more what does that mean. What is really being reported?
Also I can understand disk space used, but i am unclear what is meant by bandwidth. Is that volume of files uploaded over some interval - or does it represent volume of bits to all viewers of site.
I suppose it should be obvious but I don't quite understand.
If there is a clarifying reference i can go to that would be great.
Thanks
waldhaus1
Waldhaus

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2007
    Share Email Stats

Read means the read it. Clicked means the clicked from your email and got back to the photo in your gallery.

Disk Space is your total photos stored on SmugMug. Bandwidth is rather unimportant now, since all accounts have both unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth :)
  • waldhaus1waldhaus1 Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited January 1, 2008
    Thanks
    Andy wrote:
    Share Email Stats

Read means the read it. Clicked means the clicked from your email and got back to the photo in your gallery.

Disk Space is your total photos stored on SmugMug. Bandwidth is rather unimportant now, since all accounts have both unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth :)
    I guess, if there are clicks without reads that means the email wasn't 'opened', just viewed.
    Waldhaus
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2008
    waldhaus1 wrote:
    I guess, if there are clicks without reads that means the email wasn't 'opened', just viewed.
    thumb.gif