Having Trouble Uploading

Jill BazeleyJill Bazeley Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited December 31, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Good morning. Don't know if the Sunday night logjam has carried over to this morning but I've been unable to upload a single picture - even when using the bulletproof "Olde Faithful." I sent a picture to Flickr to rule out an ISP issue and had no problem with that. (Keeping a small collection of photos on Flickr and linking to Smugmug helps redirect viewers who get confused about the location of the galleries they want to see.) Anway, it's probably just the crush of the holidays, but if it's something on my end then I'll need to get busy figuring it out.

Comments

• Jill BazeleyJill Bazeley Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited December 31, 2007
    I have 100 high school football players breathing down my neck in eager anticipation of seeing themselves looking awesome in the county all-star game but, alas, I've not yet figured out why I can't send anything to Smugmug. Out of desperation, I opened a trial account at Zenfolio and uploaded the entire batch so the kids don't have to keep on waiting. But I really dislike having to refer people away from my Smugmug site.
  • jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2007
    I have 100 high school football players breathing down my neck in eager anticipation of seeing themselves looking awesome in the county all-star game but, alas, I've not yet figured out why I can't send anything to Smugmug. Out of desperation, I opened a trial account at Zenfolio and uploaded the entire batch so the kids don't have to keep on waiting. But I really dislike having to refer people away from my Smugmug site.

For urgent issues, you should probably email the help desk directly http://www.smugmug.com/help/emailreal.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2007
    By any chance are you on Comcast? They are having some regional troubles... Like jfriend said, please emial our heros, we'll get on the case with some diagnostics asap.
  • Jill BazeleyJill Bazeley Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited December 31, 2007
    Thanks John and Andy. Oh, and we don't have Comcast so that's not an issue - I'll email help right now.