My way to spend this new year :(

ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
edited January 2, 2008 in Landscapes
Well..Im sick as a dog!...on my 4th day now. So no party for me tonight.

I went for a walk today. Terrible weather as usual, Snow and alot of cold winds! Well if you have bin inside the house for 4 days..you need som fresh air.

I wanted to try my new Minitrekker AW out. Packed with my full gear..bout 7 kgs of wheight..No problem for the trekker :D fantastic bag and comfort.

Did some quick snaps...None of them turned out very well. So i tried an action i got from Luckydog.. Here is the result.

237944867-XL.jpg

shot with my beloved old 28-70 zoom dunno the settings i used.

237945943-XL.jpg

Shot with solid 28 mm f/8 ... don´t remeber more then that :)

None of em are very sharp as you can see..Horrible weather so it was hard to find a focuspoint that would work.

Comments

• ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2008
    Ohh noees no comments =)
  • bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2008
    Looks like you are having the same weather as I am this time of year! I think that these turned out well.........I personally think that the effect you chose worked well for the subject matter that you captured. Nice, almost dreamy effect on that first one.

The second one is great with the snow covered path. Those always work well in photos and this one is no exception. It makes me want to walk down that path and see what is around the bend.........

Thanks for posting these.
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
    edited January 1, 2008
    bauerman wrote:
    Looks like you are having the same weather as I am this time of year! I think that these turned out well.........I personally think that the effect you chose worked well for the subject matter that you captured. Nice, almost dreamy effect on that first one.

The second one is great with the snow covered path. Those always work well in photos and this one is no exception. It makes me want to walk down that path and see what is around the bend.........

Thanks for posting these.

Nothing but mud to be honest :D
    edited January 1, 2008
    Arvan wrote:
    Nothing but mud to be honest :D

Ahhhhh don't wreck it for me! :D
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
    edited January 2, 2008
    bauerman wrote:
    Ahhhhh don't wreck it for me! :D

Mud dosn´t have to be a bad omen? :D
    edited January 2, 2008
    You are correct there sir..........

Old Chinese Proverb: "Man who walks in mud.......gets muddy shoes"....