Options

Lightroom color issue

RaphyRaphy Registered Users Posts: 431 Major grins
edited January 1, 2008 in Finishing School
Hey guys. I got a new LCD widescreen monitor and it seems when i go into lightroom, all my black & white photos are yellow-ish... but noticebly NOT black/white... if i open the same files using other programs, they all seem fine. I have my monitor calibrated so i think this is a lightroom-specific issue.

Anyone have any suggestions ?

thanks!

EDIT : I figured it out...I changed the color profile from teh corrupt file that came with the monitor to the Prophoto profile :)

Comments

• Options
    edited January 1, 2008
    Raphy wrote:
    Hey guys. I got a new LCD widescreen monitor and it seems when i go into lightroom, all my black & white photos are yellow-ish... but noticebly NOT black/white... if i open the same files using other programs, they all seem fine. I have my monitor calibrated so i think this is a lightroom-specific issue.

Anyone have any suggestions ?

thanks!

EDIT : I figured it out...I changed the color profile from teh corrupt file that came with the monitor to the Prophoto profile :)

OK, maybe not completely solved... i still get some off colors in lightroom only. the function where you highlight the lights and darks in the histogram, for example, used to be red and blue... it's not purple-ish and red-brownish... headscratch.gif

Help pls :cry
  • Options
    edited January 1, 2008
    Raphy wrote:
    OK, maybe not completely solved... i still get some off colors in lightroom only. the function where you highlight the lights and darks in the histogram, for example, used to be red and blue... it's not purple-ish and red-brownish... headscratch.gif

Help pls :cry

OK - again i think i figured it out.... changed everything to sRGB and all is wel in lightroom, photoshop and all over clap.gifrolleyes1.gif