Celebratory Repercussions # 19 What do you think?

imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
edited January 6, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Happy New Year! Unfortunately tonight many will be greete harshly into the New Year with the same type of bracelets.

238154492-L.jpg

238155787-L.jpg

Another revised version Thanks Peter

238702056-L.jpg

Several other images come to mind this evening, I'm just going to see how they play out. Happy New Year everyone. Happiness and success to all...

Joe

Comments

• pemmettpemmett Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2008
    Joe,

It's a great idea, but the handcuffs are too difficult to see to make an immediate impact. Good luck.

Cheers/Peter
    "Take a moment to capture a memory that will last forever"
    My images | My blog | My free course
  • imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    Wow, a thread on Thoughts and actions and only 1 person had one. Amazing. I guess it's either really good or really bad :D

We will just have to see. Oh well back to drawing board.

Joe
  • LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    Joe, I like the concept, composition, and lighting, but this seems to capture more the result of an action rather than the action itself. With the handcuffs there, I can't pull premeditated thought from it either--because you've given me an anchor in time that comes afterward. Perhaps adding a human element to the concept would strengthen the idea? ne_nau.gif
  • HarleyPugsHarleyPugs Registered Users Posts: 106 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    Agree...
    Not digging it.

Of course I have sat out the last 2 rounds so what do I know????

;)

Jon
  • shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    Too good of a photo and thought to let it die. Change the title to "Restrained" and keep going with it. I like it.
  • imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2008
    Alcohol Not Allowed On The Beach
    Had a great idea this morning to go along with what I already did but Mr Law told me that open Alcohol containers on the beach is not allowed. Normally I would have waited till he left the only problem is that he did not leave and I was warned about taking hisphotograph for doing his job (actions)

So I tried to take advantage of a beautiful sunrise and here is what we got.

Morning Coffee

240412379-L.jpg

Not A Bad Way To Start The Day

240412510-L.jpg

Thanks for your thoughts.......

JOe