My Future M. Night

bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
edited January 1, 2008 in People
A photo of my son sizing me up as I take his photograph. He is so much more creative than I am and I am sure will take his photography or whatever creative outlet he chooses a lot further than his Dad ever did.....

Thanks for taking a look and here's to a very Happy New Year to each and every one of you.

p918003418-4.jpg
Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw

Comments

• photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2008
    Laughing.gif, I thought he had a mohawk... Creative and fierce posing I would say...
    Next time, try to get him in even light, either in shadow completely or in full sun, to avoid the white mohawklike thing...
    And I know, it is always easier to tell others and forget it yourself... Shame on me
    Cute kid! Yes, take more shots...
  • ~Jan~~Jan~ Registered Users Posts: 966 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2008
    He's adorable! Nice focus on the eyes.
  • bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2008
    Thanks to both of you for your comments. There are some unappealing aspects of this photo (harsh light and so forth) but as with most quick snaps of kids - you have to grab the shot when it is available and hope for the best................

Thanks again.....
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw