Joe LynchJoe Lynch Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited January 4, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
First attempt, critique welcomed

238527105-L.jpg

Exif here http://joelynch.smugmug.com/photos/newexif.mg?ImageID=238527105

Comments

• HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2008
    Love to give some ideas, but just can't see it. Check to see that your gallery is set to allow external links. You'll also get a lot more comment if you could link it right into the post.

Great Luck!
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • Joe LynchJoe Lynch Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited January 1, 2008
    Fixed the link. Sorry, I think they were having some troubles about the time I posted and couldn't see I had a problem.
    Joe
  • ShudderzShudderz Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2008
    cute picture....but they seem a bit too red/pink maybe try white balancing off of the girl's shirt?
    Heather
    www.heatherdunnphotography.com
    My Blog My Facebook Page
    GIVING BACK - How will you give?
    "I look at life outside of the lens and capture the world through it." -Thomas Robinson
    edited January 1, 2008
    Yep, Shudderz, thanks, and I will back off the saturation some to minimize the red blotches. I can see I need to do that on a different computer.

I changed and I hope fixed the white balance, uploaded and updated the links.

Joe
    edited January 4, 2008
    OK, I think I see what my problem is. Everyone is shooting pictures specifically for the contest and I tried to adapt a very recent portrait to the contest that doesn't really have anything to do with the theme.

Sometimes even lack of feedback really is feedback. I'll see if I can't come up with something a little more interesting, but, I'm an engineer with out much visual imagination, so it may be difficult.
  • HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    I can see now, and well, there's something going on inside here head. Not sure what but it's there, so good luck!
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..