photo cards in the shopping cart!

ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
edited January 2, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hey,
I just noticed the 4x8 photo cards with envelopes are in the shopping cart now! Yay! Does this mean we'll be getting to choose from some more designs soon...other than the end of the year holiday cards? It would be fun to offer Valentines, announcements and other specialty cards.
Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography

Comments

• MarkjayMarkjay Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2008
    And......
    While those 4 x 8 cards seem to be popular, it would REALLY be useful to have 5 x 7 standard size cards available...... it would be the "icing on the cake" for me at Smugmug!

Happy New Year!

Elaine wrote:
    Hey,
    I just noticed the 4x8 photo cards with envelopes are in the shopping cart now! Yay! Does this mean we'll be getting to choose from some more designs soon...other than the end of the year holiday cards? It would be fun to offer Valentines, announcements and other specialty cards.
    Markjay
    Canon AE1 - it was my first "real camera"
    Canon 20D - no more film!
  • ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2008
    Markjay wrote:
    While those 4 x 8 cards seem to be popular, it would REALLY be useful to have 5 x 7 standard size cards available...... it would be the "icing on the cake" for me at Smugmug!

Happy New Year!

Yep, and I would like 3.5 x 5 (or some smallish size) folded note cards as well! :D
    Elaine

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2008
    Elaine wrote:
    Hey,
    Are you sure you're not looking logged in? They don't show here logged out
    on my site.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2008
    Allen wrote:
    Are you sure you're not looking logged in? They don't show here logged out
    on my site.

Hah! Details, details! rolleyes1.gif I've got two pages going right now, one logged in and one not...obviously I looked at the wrong one! And when I ordered cards before, I didn't choose them from the shopping cart the same way as other prints (did the create and buy thing), so I didn't remember seeing them in there. Ah well...still looking forward to more card options in 2008, hopefully! :D
    Elaine