Problem with site

tonyabolesphotographytonyabolesphotography Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
edited January 3, 2008 in SmugMug Support
For the past few days I have been having issues with my site loading all of the images. Everyone else can view my website just fine. I can't get other's websites through smug mug to load either. Everytime I think mine is fixrd, it acts up again.

I have emailed them, and have went through the steps suggested, updated java, cleaned out temp, and cache files numerous times. All is fine, then out of the blue its messed up again. Or after I try to upload files, or make changes. I am at a loss here, can anyone suggest something different that I have missed?
Thanks

Weblink

Comments

• richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2008
    For the past few days I have been having issues with my site loading all of the images. Everyone else can view my website just fine. I can't get other's websites through smug mug to load either. Everytime I think mine is fixrd, it acts up again.

I have emailed them, and have went through the steps suggested, updated java, cleaned out temp, and cache files numerous times. All is fine, then out of the blue its messed up again. Or after I try to upload files, or make changes. I am at a loss here, can anyone suggest something different that I have missed?
    Thanks

Weblink
    We have been working with this 'dgrinner' with the issue. For the rest of you, have any of you had a problem with both IE6 & Firefox not loading style sheets? As of now the above site is loading properly for the user.
    Like other viewing issues it could be related to firewall or ad blocking software. If you come across the same problem, let us know. We would like to get additional information. Thx thumb.gif