Options

Text for Categories and Subcategories

ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
edited March 24, 2004 in SmugMug Support
There is no obvious way of getting individual headlines on my category and subcategory views. I am a "Power" subscriber and so can create my own categories. Everyone can create subcategories. So for example, I have created a category "XC Skiing". When people visit this category I'd like to have a headline, perhaps, "Cross country skiing in New England is a way of life and occupies as large a position in the winter as little league baseball in the spring."

A pro might want to have Wedding->Spring, Wedding->Gay, Portraits->Individual, Portraits->Group cattegories->Subcategores with some explaination of philosophy, fees, &etc at each level.

Anyway, perhaps there is a nonobvious way to do this?
If not now, when?

Comments

• Options
    BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited March 24, 2004
    rutt wrote:
    There is no obvious way of getting individual headlines on my category and subcategory views. I am a "Power" subscriber and so can create my own categories. Everyone can create subcategories. So for example, I have created a category "XC Skiing". When people visit this category I'd like to have a headline, perhaps, "Cross country skiing in New England is a way of life and occupies as large a position in the winter as little league baseball in the spring."

A pro might want to have Wedding->Spring, Wedding->Gay, Portraits->Individual, Portraits->Group cattegories->Subcategores with some explaination of philosophy, fees, &etc at each level.

Anyway, perhaps there is a nonobvious way to do this?
    I've thought about this for awhile and can't think of a way to do it short of us adding the feature. I added it to our wish list of things to consider.