UCLA Royce Hall

ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
edited January 5, 2008 in Landscapes
I've seen 100s of pictures of this building... but the light was really nice last night. C&C Welcome.

239074288-XL.jpg

Canon PowerShot A710IS
f/8.0
1/50s

Unfortunately, I didn't have my SLR...
Chris

Comments

• bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    That is some nice, soft and warm light - well done - shot at just the right time of day. I like the shadows that are cast on the building by the trees as well.
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    bauerman wrote:
    That is some nice, soft and warm light - well done - shot at just the right time of day. I like the shadows that are cast on the building by the trees as well.
    Thanks, bauerman. Unfortunately the clouds and rain have rolled in, so I'll have to wait a while before I can shoot with the SLR. Students will be back, too.... that could add some interest, or clutter!
    Chris
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited January 4, 2008
    Pretty nice Chris!
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2008
    ChrisJ wrote:
    Thanks, bauerman. Unfortunately the clouds and rain have rolled in, so I'll have to wait a while before I can shoot with the SLR. Students will be back, too.... that could add some interest, or clutter!

I think that it would add interest........shoot this again when you can and post it up - would love to take a look. I love architectural shots. Thanks.
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2008
    ian408 wrote:
    Pretty nice Chris!
    Thanks, Ian!
    bauerman wrote:
    I think that it would add interest........shoot this again when you can and post it up - would love to take a look. I love architectural shots. Thanks.
    Thanks, the rain is supposed to clear tomorrow... though it's normally reliable here in SoCal, there's no guarantee that the sun will cooperate on Monday. And I have to remember to get my butt out of my chair at the right time. mwink.gif
    Chris