WTB - cheap 18-55 Kit lens

Bill_MBill_M Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
edited January 7, 2008 in House of Canon
I scratched my glass on my kit lens the other day...wouldn't mind picking up a cheap replacement.
I miss being able to shoot at 18mm...plus now I have a bunch of 58mm ND filters that don't have a lens to fit.

I know it's not a very popular lens, so if anyone has one of these guys in their camera bag that they're willing to part with cheap, let me know.

Thanks,
Bill

Comments

• storksbstorksb Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2008
    Bill_M wrote:
    I scratched my glass on my kit lens the other day...wouldn't mind picking up a cheap replacement.
    I miss being able to shoot at 18mm...plus now I have a bunch of 58mm ND filters that don't have a lens to fit.

I know it's not a very popular lens, so if anyone has one of these guys in their camera bag that they're willing to part with cheap, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Sending PM
  • James SJames S Registered Users Posts: 439 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2008
    If storksb's lens doesn't pan out let me know I have an 18-55mm USM kit that I may be willing to sell soon cause I have the 10-22mm lens arriving Monday.
  • ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    rex wrote:
    If storksb's lens doesn't pan out let me know I have an 18-55mm USM kit that I may be willing to sell soon cause I have the 10-22mm lens arriving Monday.

And if that doesn't work I just never use my kit lens and would be more than willing to part with it.
  • Bill_MBill_M Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2008
    Hi guys, I appreciate everyone contacting me, wow, lots of PM responses, who knew so many people wanted to get rid of their kit lens.
    The best offer that I rcv'd so far was $30 shipped, if anyone has a better offer, please let me know soon...otherwise that's how I'll proceed.

Thanks,
    Bill
  • squeaky_clean82squeaky_clean82 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2008
    I might be looking for one of these too, so if any of you want to PM me about it, go for it!

Chris
    Bill_M wrote:
    Hi guys, I appreciate everyone contacting me, wow, lots of PM responses, who knew so many people wanted to get rid of their kit lens.
    The best offer that I rcv'd so far was $30 shipped, if anyone has a better offer, please let me know soon...otherwise that's how I'll proceed.

Thanks,
    Bill