Options

Sold: Tripod Mount Ring for Canon 70-200 f4

ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
edited January 12, 2008 in House of Canon
Hey there! Recently sold the Canon 70-200 f4/L that this went to, but I have the tripod mount ring still for sale. It sells new for 144 on B&H, so we'll start the bidding off at $100. This includes shipping.

I can take non-credit card Paypal payments or Google Checkout. Will ship it via USPS.

Any questions let me know!

It's in beautiful condition, I used it once the entire time I had it, preferred hand holding the lens myself, but great if you want to put your lens on a tripod.

237133673-M-1.jpg

237133877-M-1.jpg

I also have the box it came in, not that there's anything special about it, but I do have it :)

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 3, 2008
    Shima wrote:
    ...so we'll start the bidding off at $100.
    e hem, "bidding"? :nono

You meant to say "offers" right???
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited January 3, 2008
    DoctorIt wrote:
    e hem, "bidding"? :nono

You meant to say "offers" right???

lol yes I meant to say start the offers off... I'm not expecting the price to go up from there. Haha, didn't even realize I used that word.
  • Options
    pemmettpemmett Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    Don't suppose the "including shipping via UPS" include overseas to the Philippines or Hong Kong does it?

Cheers/peter
    "Take a moment to capture a memory that will last forever"
    My images | My blog | My free course
  • Options
    edited January 4, 2008
    pemmett wrote:
    Don't suppose the "including shipping via UPS" include overseas to the Philippines or Hong Kong does it?

Cheers/peter

How much would that cost me (and it was USPS but I could do UPS or Fedex instead if it works easier overseas)... depending on how much it costs... maybe... If it's a lot more than I'm expecting, maybe not...

If you want to calculate shipping from Valparaiso, IN (46385) to wherever you are.... let me know how much that would be.
  • Options
    RAFA.RAFA. Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    Have you tried other forums? I just sold my Canon 30D, 10-22, 24-70, 580EX, and a few other items in a matter of days. Advertise it in a few different sites and i'm almost certain that it will sell quick. Also try your local craigslist.

- Rafael
    Rafael S.
  • Options
    edited January 4, 2008
    RAFA. wrote:
    Have you tried other forums? I just sold my Canon 30D, 10-22, 24-70, 580EX, and a few other items in a matter of days. Advertise it in a few different sites and i'm almost certain that it will sell quick. Also try your local craigslist.

- Rafael

I sold my 70-200 super quick, so I'm not worried about selling the tripod mount ring, I know it will go, I only put this up today so it' snot like it's been around for a while!

:)

and ps- it's already on my local craigslist, lol
  • Options
    edited January 12, 2008
    This was sold a few days ago and I shipped it out on Thursday. Please mark thread as sold, thanks!