Attepmts for LPS #19

jzieglerjziegler Registered Users Posts: 420 Major grins
edited January 4, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Well, after a couple tough weeks for the holidays (too many big meals, house guests) I'm back to trying for some shots. A couple ones that I got tonight seem like a starting point. What's anyone think of them?

1) It's all mine:

239365282-L.jpg

2) I take my retirement seriously:

239365306-L.jpg

Thanks for looking!

edit:

Well, I added an entry, here it is:

240500637-L.jpg

Any thoughts?

Comments

• shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2008
    Hi James,
    Looked on your website and I think you have the talent to make a stronger image than these two. Good looking dog, but I recommended that you reshoot for something stronger.

Good luck!
  • jzieglerjziegler Registered Users Posts: 420 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    shatch wrote:
    Hi James,
    Looked on your website and I think you have the talent to make a stronger image than these two. Good looking dog, but I recommended that you reshoot for something stronger.

Good luck!

Thanks for the input. I'm finding this a little tougher than some of the others, I don't shoot people too much, and my pet shots never quite seem to be what I need. These really aren't waht I was looking for initially, but was the best I got last night. I really wanted to try getting the hounds running outside, with all feet off the ground. Time has not cooperated with me on that one. I've got a couple parties on Saturday, maybe I'll get something at one of them.
  • RockportersRockporters Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    Cute dogs, though neither shot really fits the theme imo. I'd offer suggestions, but haven't been able to think of anything for this one either, I wouldn't be much help!

Now if my dog would just keep her toys as nice as your two... Instead she guts them to 'retrieve' the squeaker for us :crazy .
    Beth

Nikon D300
    Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8
    Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6
    Nikon 50mm f/1.8D

[SIZE=-3]Mary Beth Glasmann Photography[/SIZE]