LPS 19 - Entry choice....

Michael AtkinsMichael Atkins Registered Users Posts: 116 Major grins
edited January 5, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Well I didn't think I would enter any contests this soon, but I think some photos taken the other day might fit the theme. I took these of my daughters first bath at home. I would appreciate any comments / suggestions to help in my decision.

I think this one is my current favorite.
238901744-L.jpg

This one could possibly be better then the first... just not sure. But I like her half hidden face and the blurred hands drying her.
238876780-L.jpg

And this one technically Isn't the strongest of the bunch but her expression is priceless. Just wish it was a little more in focus... man some shots are make or break in less then a second.
239430165-L.jpg

No titles in mind yet just trying to narrow down an entry photo.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Comments

• LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    Mike, I think this is a cute idea, but none of the above are really grabbing me for the theme with their current crop and composition. I think including the mother or father in the shot might bring it home, as we would then be able to see the action and have more context of the action going on. thumb.gif
  • Michael AtkinsMichael Atkins Registered Users Posts: 116 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2008
    Llywellyn wrote:
    Mike, I think this is a cute idea, but none of the above are really grabbing me for the theme with their current crop and composition. I think including the mother or father in the shot might bring it home, as we would then be able to see the action and have more context of the action going on. thumb.gif

Thanks for the input Llywellyn, I'll see what i can do to reshoot before the deadline. I definetly think trying with my wife or myself in the frame might make it easier to convey the thought or action. I was looking more towards the thought aspect then the action one. Wondering what she's thinking...

thank you
    mike