Spoonman ???

dSchampdSchamp Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited January 4, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I have been using the Spoonman theme for most of my albums for several months and have them set-up with the SmugMug viewing "style." With this style the selected image should show large to the right of the thumbs, right? Or at least that's the way its worked since I first set the albums up. For some reason now the selected photo shows large below the thumbs (not too user friendly). The albums that are set-up with other themes seem to work as they should. Any idea what's up with Spoonman?:dunno

DSchamp

www.bigfishimages.com

Comments

• richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    dSchamp wrote:
    I have been using the Spoonman theme for most of my albums for several months and have them set-up with the SmugMug viewing "style." With this style the selected image should show large to the right of the thumbs, right? Or at least that's the way its worked since I first set the albums up. For some reason now the selected photo shows large below the thumbs (not too user friendly). The albums that are set-up with other themes seem to work as they should. Any idea what's up with Spoonman?ne_nau.gif

DSchamp

www.bigfishimages.com
    Dave, I'm shooting off an email to the 'sorcerers' so they can take a look.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    I'm on it...
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    All fixed, sorry for that bit of trouble :)
  • dSchampdSchamp Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    Outstanding!!!
    Andy:

Thanks for the quick fix!

SmugMug rocks!!! wings.gif

Dave