Options

getAlbumTemplates

mattmattbobattmattmattbobatt Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
Buried deep in another thread I griped about getAlbumTemplates. When I call it I get a bunch of strings instead of a few strings and ints with a lot of boolean values. If this broken or is it me not reading it right ?

And, just to keep complaining :D I still can't make changeAlbumSettings work. Changes don't stick and I get an empty reply.

Matt

Comments

• Options
    devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited March 14, 2005
    Buried deep in another thread I griped about getAlbumTemplates. When I call it I get a bunch of strings instead of a few strings and ints with a lot of boolean values. If this broken or is it me not reading it right ?

And, just to keep complaining :D I still can't make changeAlbumSettings work. Changes don't stick and I get an empty reply.

Matt
    Matt,

I get the same with the getAlbumTemplates, so I just changed the types over to strings.

Was getting the same result with changeAlbumSettings, but haven't checked it recently.

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    mattmattbobattmattmattbobatt Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited March 15, 2005
    devbobo wrote:
    Matt,

I get the same with the getAlbumTemplates, so I just changed the types over to strings.

Was getting the same result with changeAlbumSettings, but haven't checked it recently.

David
    I could do that but I'd like the an official ruling so it doesn't get changed on me later. The docs says it should be something else.
  • Options
    onethumbonethumb Administrators Posts: 1,269 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2005

Matt

Fixed, I think. Went through and fixed all the typing on a variety of functions. Man, if only the world would all use weakly typed languages... ;)

Don
  • Options
    edited March 20, 2005
    it's broken...
    onethumb wrote:
    Fixed, I think. Went through and fixed all the typing on a variety of functions. Man, if only the world would all use weakly typed languages... ;)

Don
    Don,

The getAlbumTemplates method is not returning an array of structs, as it should.

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    jefjef Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited March 21, 2005
    devbobo wrote:
    Don,

The getAlbumTemplates method is not returning an array of structs, as it should.

David

Yeah, I just used it and got only my most recent template, not all the prior ones. I only wanted the most recent one, but still, that's broken.
  • Options
    edited March 22, 2005
    Still broken
    devbobo wrote:
    Don,

David
    any ideas ??? ne_nau.gif
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos