Options

My Horse

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited January 5, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
This is a picture of my horse Teak......He probably came off and Indian Reservation....We have been togeather 10 years...most of them spent trail riding in AZ.

238154101-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING....C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• Options
    schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    I love this portrait! Calm and relaxed, and it's a fairly unique pose for a horse, which I like quite a bit. The fact that he's not looking at you and is busy sniffing at something lends a very peaceful feel to the scene, right along with the dappled sunlight. :D
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    Azzaro wrote:
    This is a picture of my horse Teak......He probably came off and Indian Reservation....We have been togeather 10 years...most of them spent trail riding in AZ.
    THANKS FOR LOOKING....C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Awwww my cat sits like that sometimes, can't imagine having a horse on the end of bed some how headscratch.gif

Teak looks very relaxed, this is a lovely shot your horse Azzaro thumb.gif
    .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    Michael AtkinsMichael Atkins Registered Users Posts: 116 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2008
    Beautiful Shot! I love the lighting and detail you got. It adds wonderfully to the relaxed atmosphere of the image and feeling from the horse. Great Capture!
  • Options
    AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2008
    Thanks Schmoo, Skippy and Michael for looking and the nice comments about my picture......AZZARO