...feel compelled...

NanaMoNanaMo Registered Users Posts: 189 Major grins
edited January 5, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
...to give the story behind my entry.

Once upon a time, I had the grandiose delusion I would lurk around town and find someone helping someone out and that would be my "actions" photo. (I work with seniors and was certain I would get a shot of someone helping one of them out.)

Well, on making a "Santa" run to our daughters house (kids in school, sil at work) we decided to go to lunch....as my husband and daughter were walking into the restaurant ....I saw my picture ([Actions..... speak louder than words]....when I asked them to hold the pose they were hysterical (you should see the out-takes!!!)....I chose this one because it should either show someone helping someone out or someone pushing a person older than themselves out of the way!!! Either way I hit the mark or I brought a great smile to your face!!!

Can't recreate the photo as I am now home 4 hrs away from her....but if you want to give C&C I will certainly appreciate it.

Happy New Year All,

Maureen

Comments

• PaulThomasMcKeePaulThomasMcKee Registered Users Posts: 429 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2008
    Thanks for sharing the back story with us. Your entry brought a smile to my face.

BTW...I just figured out what your screen name stands for - very cute.
  • NanaMoNanaMo Registered Users Posts: 189 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2008
    ...thanks, Paul. Glad it brought a smile to you.....it turned out to be a funny situation....so another plus for Dgrin....a fun by-product!

Glad you like the name! (#9 on the way.)

Maureen