True Color & Power user - Ah come on

FergusonFerguson Registered Users Posts: 1,345 Major grins
edited January 5, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi.

I am not a pro, I do not sell prints, though occasionally my friends order.

However, I am serious about color and use a calibrated monitor and soft proofing and want my prints printed the way I prepare them. The ability to choose "true color" is one great feature of SmugMug.

HOWEVER... I can't set it as a default. I just upgraded to Power User hoping it would come with it as it was a "customization" thing. I should have checked here first. It didn't.

So... Ah come on... why can't power users set this as the default? I generally remember to change it myself (though frankly have had to contact customer service when I forgot). But my friends might not.

I hate to have to pay almost $100 just to get you to turn OFF a service by default when I order prints. :dunno

Is that really my only choice?

PS. This is not a request to reset me back from the power user level, I may use it later to customize the web site. The $20 is somewhat lost in the noise and this is a great site. Just don't make me spend the almost $100 for a tiny customization.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2008
    Hi, I'm so sorry but at the moment it's Pro-only feature, to default the galleries to "true" color. We'll definitely take your post as a feature request though!