Wooooo Hooo Km A2 Arrived Today

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited January 5, 2008 in Cameras
Ok I have now owned a total of 5 digital cameras, 3 of which were point and shoots...1st one being a whole 1mp HP 200 and now I have my 2nd Konica Minolta A2......I have been kicking myself in the rear for over a year for selling my 1st one when I bought my KM 7D....you know the drill ...got the wise Idea that I had no use for a P/S (even if it was a prosumer 8mp with a floating {FLEX FOCUS POINT} focus point) with a 28-200 f3.5 zoom lens........
Well I am now armed again with small powerhouse......
The ebay seller said it was too much camera for her and that she thought there was 3 extra lenses for it.....Okay my first impression was the extra lenses were those extremely crappy china made things I got with my 1st A2, the ones you immediately throw in the trash......Well I got a surprise.....aside from not having the origianl box and cables (except for the battery charger and cable).....I pulled out a cloth bag..weighty little thing and reached inside to find a Konica Minolta Tele 100 and in another bag the wide angle....okay these dang aux lenses were very expensive brand new and I wasn't brave enuff to order them only to find that the images weren't up to par for a lens of that price......and then I found another little jewel that wasn't listed....a Minolta Programed flash: Program 2500D......not a real hefty flash by any means but a good flash for someone that doesn't tons of power is truly just a snapper......also got the dimage viewer software(ok lightroom it isn't but it does work....I have used it on my first several thousand raw files) and also a n upgrade disk for the tele and wide angle lenses (gotta look into that one and see exactly why I need that and not sure HOw I will do an upgrade without any cables.....oh yea use my KM7D cables)....all this for way under 400 usd...and I was figuring on the camera........chargin up the battry now to go and check it out already loaded a Lexar 2gig card in it.......................almost forgot another goodie that wasn't mentioned........a BP400 Grip........that in it self was worth what I paid for the camera................feel like I took advantage of someones grandmother but an auction is an auction..........so gotmy landscape camera and now I need GAS money so I can head back into the bad lands of KS for some awesome landscapes or maybe up into the Manhattan area to shoot the flat Konza Prairie and some bison......

Had no idea where to put this so if it needs movin' do it.........
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments