Save Photo showing even though set not to

DJKennedyDJKennedy Registered Users Posts: 555 Major grins
edited January 6, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I just noticed that on a gallery of mine ( link ) the Save Photo icon comes up when I place my pointer on the image - even though I have it set NOT to!?!

Whats happening?

Oh, and NOW the site is incredibly slow :huh

Derek

EDIT: I tried three different browsers on two different computers - IE 6, IE 7 and FF 2 and still does it (Save Photo)
http://www.djkennedy.com

What did Cinderella say when she left the photo shop? "One day my prints will come."

Comments

• jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2008
    DJKennedy wrote:
    I just noticed that on a gallery of mine ( link ) the Save Photo icon comes up when I place my pointer on the image - even though I have it set NOT to!?!

Whats happening?

Oh, and NOW the site is incredibly slow eek7.gif

Derek

EDIT: I tried three different browsers on two different computers - IE 6, IE 7 and FF 2 and still does it (Save Photo)

I can't see the gallery settings on that gallery (because I don't work for Smugmug), but are you sure that when you go to the customize gallery screen for that gallery, you have the largest image size set to something smaller than "Original". It sure looks to me like it's set to "Original" and that's why the Save Photo button comes up.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • DJKennedyDJKennedy Registered Users Posts: 555 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2008
    jfriend wrote:
    I can't see the gallery settings on that gallery (because I don't work for Smugmug), but are you sure that when you go to the customize gallery screen for that gallery, you have the largest image size set to something smaller than "Original". It sure looks to me like it's set to "Original" and that's why the Save Photo button comes up.

Hmm....well I'll be a monkeys uncle...

Looks like that was the issue (set to original) - changing it (I actaully had that idea a few mins ago myself to try and change that setting) made the save photo option disappear.

http://www.djkennedy.com

What did Cinderella say when she left the photo shop? "One day my prints will come."