LPS 19 - any thoughts on this "thought" appreciated!

janephotojanephoto Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited January 6, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
At least I'm not down to the last day trying to post a photo for the first time! Yea! (I'm still slow at this - just like my dial-up connection.)

Anyway, I would appreciate any feedback on this possibility - I worked it in Photoshop Elements some to make the dog and cat stand out more. This was a one time shot for this pose. The nose smears on the glass and the box outside seem a bit distracting but I'm not a big clone fan so I may just leave that alone (hmmm. . . maybe get rid of the broccoli tho?). I thought about calling it "If Looks could Kill" or "what happened to Cats Rule & Dogs Drool?". Or. . .

"Hey, you . . . hey, dog, it's cold out here . . . don't ignore me! I wanna be inside, too!"

239819344-L.jpg

Thanks!
janephoto

Comments

• HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2008
    Welcome!

Great idea. It meets the theme on first glance to me. I don't think the smears on the glass take anything away from it, on the contrary, may even add. had hyou not mentioned the "broccoli," I wouldn't have thought it a problem at all, but maybe you could see this as a chance to learn how to take it out. If it doesn't look right, then post it anyway.

My suggestion is to post what you have here immediately, then work on the changes as the day goes on, as you don't want to take the chance of any problems arising in the posting process.....
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • janephotojanephoto Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited January 6, 2008
    Thanks for the thoughts, Mark!

Laughing.gif - I tend to be a perfectionist and my own worst critic. After looking at the photo again, the box says "iceless broccoli" and there's snow in the background of the pix - a funny contradiction.

You are absolutely right about the post the entry right away! My 1st entry in LPS 17 was just b4 the deadline and I missed LPS18 because I waited till the last day and ran into problems.

Much appreciated, Mark rolleyes1.gif

Lisa
  • pyroPrints.compyroPrints.com Registered Users Posts: 1,383 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2008
    HoofClix wrote:
    Welcome!

Great idea. It meets the theme on first glance to me. I don't think the smears on the glass take anything away from it, on the contrary, may even add. had hyou not mentioned the "broccoli," I wouldn't have thought it a problem at all, but maybe you could see this as a chance to learn how to take it out. If it doesn't look right, then post it anyway.

My suggestion is to post what you have here immediately, then work on the changes as the day goes on, as you don't want to take the chance of any problems arising in the posting process.....

15524779-Ti.gif

i like it
    pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
    pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section
  • janephotojanephoto Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited January 6, 2008
    Thanks, Pyro

BTW, I just showed this photo to my daughter (it's her dog) and she cracked up, especially at the "iceless broccoli" part and the cat's expression.

Thanks, again!
    Lisa :D