Options

SOLD: generic Nikon EN-EL3 BATTERIES

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited January 7, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
FOR SALE

I have 2 generic Nikon EN-EL3 batteries.....bought by accident out of state....charged once on my universal charger and only discharge was thru laying in desk drawer.
How did I buy them by accident...well the battery store had 6 packages on their hooks and I just dragged all six off and the clerk took the first one to scan ....I did not look at all the ones on the hooks, I was in a hurry.

There is scratches on the one I tried to insert into my camera...inserting was no problem it was the removal...I have to use a dental pick to pull it up to where I could grabb it....it was not damaged at all aside from the scratches.

Price: $30 (pretty firm) for the pair shipped and pay pal included......I gave 25 each when I bought. My local battery mart wants almost 50 for generics for my NP400 and these En-EL3's but the OEM's are a bunch higher yet.
my paypal id is: ARTDSCOTT69 at hotmail dot com......
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments