What I love about Jamaica!

Bruce NovotneyBruce Novotney Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
edited January 7, 2008 in People
I've spent a bit of time in Jamaica this past year and it's the time I've spent with children we have met that I have enjoyed the most. I've been lurking for a little while,thought I would try posting. So many great images in these forums!
gingerhillgirlpostqj9.jpg

boypeekingpostij3.jpg

candycaneeyesjpg2hq5.jpg

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2008
    Hey Bruce - welcome to the fray! I just know you'll love posting more of your wonderful images.

That second photo is great - brought a huge smile to my face!

Thanks so much for sharing.
  • Bruce NovotneyBruce Novotney Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited January 6, 2008
    Thanks for the welcome Scott!
  • ~Jan~~Jan~ Registered Users Posts: 966 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2008
    While I think the 2nd w/ the little boy peeking out is adorable, I love the last one most.
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited January 6, 2008
    Welcome!

Nice set of images. The faces are priceless.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited January 7, 2008
    Hey Bruce, welcome aboard. Very expressive shots. thumb.gif Post some more.

Cheers,
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2008
    Welcome Bruce we love to see more people shots! clap.gif I really like the lighting on the face of the little girl in the first shot, and what a beautiful smile. If you were to crop down a little on top and eliminate some of the yellow flowers on top of her head, it really puts the focus on those gorgeous eyes. Looking forward to more posts!
  • Bruce NovotneyBruce Novotney Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited January 7, 2008
    Thanks for the welcome and comments,it's appreciated,I'm here to learn.

saurora wrote:
    Welcome Bruce we love to see more people shots! clap.gif I really like the lighting on the face of the little girl in the first shot, and what a beautiful smile. If you were to crop down a little on top and eliminate some of the yellow flowers on top of her head, it really puts the focus on those gorgeous eyes. Looking forward to more posts!

Thanks saurora,I love her eyes and smile so much I did not notice much else. I will give your suggestion a try.After I shot this first one of her she asked me to wait a minute, she went in the house for a couple of minutes,then she came out to take another. I could not tell what she had done until I came home and noticed no earring in the one ear. :D I know I maybe cut her body at a poor spot,do the flowers bother you here?
    sweetgirlnoearringdgiu3.jpg

3greatkidsgnrg5.jpg