FS: Canon 1dIII, 100-400, 24-105 & Sigma 70-200

WilliamTunickWilliamTunick Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited February 6, 2008 in House of Canon
Have a few items I need to sell, have way too much gear and no time to use it.

Prices do not include shipping unless stated. Willing to ship outside US.

Payment by paypal, google, money order. Please add 3% for paypal credit card (google is free.)

Photos provided upon request.

Short List:

Canon 1d Mark III (1dIII) - $3500
Canon 100-400 IS - $1135
Canon 24-105 f4 IS - $890
Sigma 70-200 2.8 EX - $640

Details:

Canon 1d Mark III (1dIII) - $3500

Canon is like new in box, purchased it as part of a package from the original owner who was a Nikon user but had purchased the camera specifically for one night time assignment, he was happy with the camera, but had too much invested in Nikon. I also love the camera, but as you can tell from this sale, generally have too much "invested" in camera equipment and really need to thin my collection so back to the 30D for me for now.

It is within the effected serial range - i.e. non-blue dot, but does come with all the original paperwork and is covered by the normal Canon warranty until next August. In any event neither the original owner who used it for a sporting event or myself have noticed any of the AF problems, but Canon will still service it for you.

Otherwise is like new in box, with all accessories and currently less than 5k.

Canon 100-400 IS - $1135

Good condition with hood, tripod mount and soft case. Date Code UPXXXX.

Canon 24-105 f4 IS - $860

Excellent condition, lens only. Date Code UVXXXX.

Sigma 70-200 2.8 EX - $620

Good condition, but some paint wear around mount. Includes hood, tripod mount and caps, no case or box.

Prices do not include shipping unless stated. Willing to ship outside US.

Payment by paypal, google, money order. Please add 3% for paypal credit card (google is free.)

Email with questions.

Thanks,
William

Comments