Who lives there ?

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited January 9, 2008 in Landscapes
These trees were imported from China many years ago. Unfortunatly they caused Polan elergy one year back they were cut down but new one came out here are they in fall season. They were huge that i counldn't see the building in past.
241146304-L.jpg

Click the image for larger size

My jaw dropped when RAW tharepy brought back sky ! it was completely gone in JPG or plain raw without processing :huh hand held in mild rain at f5 with 50mm
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2008
    That's quite a forboding looking house! I wonder who lives there, too? It doesn't even look inhabited and your recovery of the sky makes it look almost haunted. thumb.gif

I admit the trees don't look like much, although imported from China sounds very impressive! But as you said it's fall. :D
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2008
    schmoo wrote:
    That's quite a forboding looking house! I wonder who lives there, too? It doesn't even look inhabited and your recovery of the sky makes it look almost haunted. thumb.gif

I admit the trees don't look like much, although imported from China sounds very impressive! But as you said it's fall. :D

Thanks Schmoo actually these are government flats allotted to low income employees working for government. Maintenance is government's responsibility. And these trees are along side stream of dirty sewerage water from the city.
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery