Options

coming soon to a park near you....

morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
edited March 16, 2005 in Sports
spring is on the way and that gives me more reasons to capture photographs like these:clap 15579545-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2005
    Baseball or softball ? Sorry but ive never even seen a game. I noticed the other day that there is a sports oval now also used for baseball a few miles from me so i will have to check it out this winter when the weathers better.

sorry ...that last line was out of order, but i cant help myself.
  • Options
    ShakeyShakey Registered Users Posts: 1,004 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2005
    Humungus wrote:
    Baseball or softball ? Sorry but ive never even seen a game. I noticed the other day that there is a sports oval now also used for baseball a few miles from me so i will have to check it out this winter when the weathers better.

sorry ...that last line was out of order, but i cant help myself.
    Gus here is something for you to cool down with when the temps go over +40C.
    A bit of -40C.
    15032036-M.jpg

And morrisphotography2003 I too am looking forward to my daughters baseball season.thumb.gif

Tim
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited March 16, 2005
    Very nice.....
    and keep em coming. thumb.gifthumb

Girls softball is a super sport to watch and shoot. Everything is so close in and the speed they get on those pitches is skeery :yikes

Nice to see so much green too. I was getting tired of all those indoor shots, or those snow scenes. Gimme that new mowed grass smell and that green color.

Put me in Coach, I'm ready ta play mwink.gif

Thanks for sharing,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2005
    speaking of speed we have a 13 year old girl in the area that is throwing high 50's five years left before she goes to college, she wants Notre Dame go figure. I say she should go to California and play, I think they have better programes out in your neck of the woods. And yes I will get some shots of her this summerthumb.gif
    and keep em coming. thumb.gifthumb

Girls softball is a super sport to watch and shoot. Everything is so close in and the speed they get on those pitches is skeery :yikes

Nice to see so much green too. I was getting tired of all those indoor shots, or those snow scenes. Gimme that new mowed grass smell and that green color.

Put me in Coach, I'm ready ta play mwink.gif

Thanks for sharing,
    Steve