Options

Hong Kong -> Macau -> Spain

miguelcandelamiguelcandela Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited January 10, 2008 in Journeys
Hi everyone,

This year I have traveled quite a few. I could only travel while I was in a break from school but i cannot complain. For the summer, I went to Hong Kong, China (province of Yunnan) and Macau. Then, I went back to school in Boston until the winter break. For the winter break i went back to my hometown in Alicante (Spain). While I was in Spain, I had the chance to visit Salamanca, Granada and Sevilla which are very beautiful cities.

For those who are interested in those places, I created a some galleries with the photographs that I have been taking while I was there. I hope all like them. (I dont know if you can see the links in my signiture...i cant change the color of the font)

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,928 moderator
    edited January 10, 2008
    Hi everyone,

This year I have traveled quite a few. I could only travel while I was in a break from school but i cannot complain. For the summer, I went to Hong Kong, China (province of Yunnan) and Macau. Then, I went back to school in Boston until the winter break. For the winter break i went back to my hometown in Alicante (Spain). While I was in Spain, I had the chance to visit Salamanca, Granada and Sevilla which are very beautiful cities.

For those who are interested in those places, I created a some galleries with the photographs that I have been taking while I was there. I hope all like them. (I dont know if you can see the links in my signiture...i cant change the color of the font)

Hola Miguel y bienvenido a Dgrin. wave.gif I don't see your signature at all, I'm afraid, but I looked at some of your galleries from your home page. Nice stuff. thumb.gif It's generally not a good idea to change the colors from the defaults on Dgrin...they can become impossible to read for people using some gallery styles.

Cheers,
  • Options
    photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2008
    Wonderful photographs, but very very small... You don't see them to well because they are so small. Is it possible to upload bigger ones?
    I would like to see the China ones, but on such small scale, hmmm....
  • Options
    edited January 10, 2008
    What you mean small? they are 450 x 300. Did you go to the galleries? the ones in the index (home paage) are smaller. You have to go to the individual galleries. I can see them just fine. Let me know if you still see them small.

By the way, I´m glad you liked them :).
    ---
    Hola Rsinmadrid,

Me alegro de que haya gustado las fotos. No se la firma, no se como cambiar el color de la letra. No aparece ninguna opcion para cambiarlo...pero bueno. Que tipo de fotografias haces tu?
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,928 moderator
    edited January 10, 2008
    Que tipo de fotografias haces tu?
    Un poco de todo...http://rsinmadrid.smugmug.com

Un saludo,
  • Options
    photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2008
    yes, the galleries are small. It seems like such a pity to look at such colorful and interesting photographs on such a small format. 450 is small...
    I put 470 pix on my blog, and they are in fact too small too...
    If you can, I would love to see them bigger. I thought that some of the galleries did not show, I did see the china one, which I loved...
  • Options
    edited January 10, 2008
    Well, so far I cannot make any changed on the web cause that would take me forever. I´m the one building it and I dont have time for everything. I wish a friend of mine could help me out but it seems no one knows about web design.
    Sorry about that.